Friday, February 21, 2014

Thing 2

I watched several youtube videos and read blogs on ios7 tips and tricks as I worked through this challenge. Since I am more or less a rookie at using an iPad to begin with, the "what's better about ios7" pieces were helpful (despite me having no knowledge of ios6). The biggest take away was closing apps. When I've used my husband's iPad, I've always just left everything open b/c until today I didn't realize that I could close them by flicking them up in the multi-tasking view. Very helpful!I also found an article that gives suggestions as to using parental controls with some degree of sophistication. At some point, my small people are going to start pushing the boundaries of appropriate use (for our family anyhow).

2 comments:

  1. Nice Job! Guided Access is a must-have in our house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was amazed how closing apps added to my battery life. Now it is a part of regular routine.

    ReplyDelete